FSP is excited to announce to Members...
Lunch Round Table Discussions
Our Table Moderators will be: Kate Granigan, MSW, LICSW, C-ASWCM and Steven M. Carr
Steven M. Carr is a partner at Pabian & Russell, LLC, concentrating in the areas of estate planning, the administration of estates and trusts, and business succession planning. He co-manages the firm’s Estate Planning and Administration Department, working primarily with families, high-net worth individuals, and privately held businesses. Highly experienced with the technical, sophisticated aspects of estate and tax planning, Steve is also skilled at guiding clients through the personal and family dynamics that can influence planning. As a trusted advisor, Steve works to educate his clients on all their options, translating the complicated lexicon of estate planning into language they can understand. He prides himself on being accessible to clients.
Steve holds the designation of Accredited Estate Planner (AEP), awarded by the National Association of Estate Planners and Councils. This designation recognizes a graduate level specialization in estate planning. It is awarded to a select group of estate planning professionals who meet stringent requirements of experience, knowledge, education, professional reputation, and character.
Kate Granigan, MSW, LICSW, C-ASWCM
- 20+ years of experience as a Geriatric Social Worker
- Founded and operated successful Care Management Practice for 17 years prior to joining LifeCare Advocates
- Current Board of Directors of the Aging Life Care Association (ALCA) Member
- Current Board Member of Massachusetts Guardianship Association (MGA)
- Past Board member and Secretary/Treasurer of the National Academy of Certified Case Managers
- Past President of the New England Chapter of the Aging Life Care Association (ALCA)
- Past Committee Member of the National Aging Life Care Association (ALCA)
- 2014 Recipient of the “Outstanding Chapter Member Award” of the National Aging Life Care Association, formerly known as National Association of Geriatric Care Managers
- Lectures and writes on issues related to caregiving, dementia and related topics, healthy aging, as well as resources and options for aging well
- Provides seminars for social workers, attorneys, and consumers
- Member of the National Association of Social Workers
- Certification in Case Management (C-ASWCM)
- Member of Aging Life Care Association, Advanced Professional Level
- Certificate in Applied Positive Psychology
- Masters, Social Work, Boston College
Our topic is: The Sandwich Generation: Helping Your Clients Balance Their Lives and Their Parents' Growing Needs